- This event has passed.
ADBA Training | Health & Safety
October 26 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm£195.00 – £295.00
Health & Safety Essentials in Anaerobic Digestion training will be delivered by specialist consultant Neill Files. Neill has been formally involved in the Health & Safety sector since 1989, following 11 years’ service in the Royal Engineers. In collaboration with Aardvark Certification Limited and ADBA, Neill has developed this course to comply with the ADCS requirements and to help promote safe practice throughout the industry.
09:30 –Registration & Networking via Zoom
10:00 – Session 1
Introduction to Health and Safety and why you need to Manage it.
– Relevant Legislation
– Why we need to Risk Assess and have Risk Assessments
– Safe Systems of Work
– Emergency Planning
– Safety Signage appropriate to the Hazards
– Accident Investigation and Reporting
12:30 – Lunch Break
13:15 – Session 2: Plant and Transport
– Electrical Safety
– Confined Space
– Health and well-being (including: Manual Handling, Noise, Vibration, PPE, Welfare)
– Working at Height
– Human Behaviour (Lone/Remote Working, Contractors, Visitors)
16:15 – Summary of Training
16:45 – Close
ADBA will deliver this event via video conferencing, using Zoom. Attendees will be sent a link and need only click the link and follow on screen instructions.
- New staff get an ideal introduction and experienced staff get an excellent refresher
- Promote best practice for the AD industry
- Contribute to the welfare of staff and your company’s bottom line
- Earn a certificate upon completing the course
Who is it for?
We encourage AD operators to attend as well as new and experienced staff from all around the AD process: feedstock suppliers, digestate specialists, engineers, managers, developers, consultants and resource suppliers. The event is open to on-farm, wastewater, food waste and all other sub-sectors in the AD industry.
ADBA is the UK Anaerobic Digestion and Bioresources Association. The curriculum of this event is based on UK legislation and regulation, and the overarching learnings are beneficial to the industry around the world.
To pay by invoice please contact Angela Knight: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other enquires, contact Cheryl Murdoch: Cheryl.email@example.com