- This event has passed.
Agri-feedstock and Clamp Management Day 8th September 2021
8th September 2021 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm£195 – £295
Agri-feedstock and clamp management day 8th September 2021
Looking at the whole process, from filling and covering the clamp, monitoring the silage quality to feed-out/ emptying and considering environmental challenges and contract management. Whether you do this yourself, or contract it out, slight modifications can bring a significant improvement in yield. Even a 5% or 10% increase in yield will produce huge financial benefits, immediately and across the lifespan of your plant.
- Working with sub-contractors: contract management – Jonathan Croley, Senior Associate, Ashfords LLP
- The science of silaging and reducing clamp losses– Mandy Mason, Technical Area Manager, AD Feedstock Solutions
- Filling & covering the clamp: the golden rules – Will Wilson, Business Development Director, Ark Agricultural
- Monitoring the feedstock quality and feed-out best practice – Melanie Hecht, FM Bioenergy
- Environmental challenges – Alan Jones, Environment Officer, the Environment Agency
This event will look at the complete process of clamping, including: the importance of monitoring & how this overarches the whole process; how to safely and efficiently fill the clamp; the science behind good clamp practices; covering the clamp effectively; feed-out best practice; contracts; and regulation.
09:30-09:45 Welcome and networking
09:45- 10:45 Jonathan Croley
10:45-11:45 Mandy Mason
12:00-13:00 Alan Jones
13:30-14:30 Will Wilson
14:30-15:30 Melanie Hecht
Please note, one delegate per ticket. If you would like to make a large group booking please email us for our large group booking discount.
ADBA is the UK Anaerobic Digestion and Bioresources Association. We have carefully crafted this event through our extensive industry knowledge and network of experts.
For queries about the training day, contact Josh Henthorne at email@example.com or +44 (0) 020 3176 5416
To pay by invoice, contact Cheryl Murdoch at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 203 567 1041